John Cena is God

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Jan 27, 2008.

1. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

That
    was
    awesome

Cena won the Rumble this evening. Wow, what a shocker...

Vegito728 likes this.

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I'm so happy I didn't see this tonight, I would have busted my TV.

I can't believe they're going to just hand him the title again . . . fucking idiots the WWE are.

3. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

If my little cousin saw it he'd be praising all of wrestling and his idol (Cena) right now and for the next week.

4. Millz

It was a moment that I'll never forget tonight. The biggest star in WWE is back, and he's back with a vengeance. This is the kind of stuff WWE needs to do more often. The crowd went completely insane.

I'm still in shock. Just so awesome.

5. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

Put a clip in here so we can feel the awesomeness too.

6. Millz

I couldnt find anything on youtube but i'm sure something will be up soon.

7. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I just can't stand the fact that he gets no challenges at all. I was hoping they'd play up the whole "work your way back to the top" angle but no, they just place him back on that pedestal and that's it.

Lame.

Shame on you, WWE for failing so epically.

8. Millz

He's booked like Hogan was. He's at that level. He'll always be at that level. He's the best in WWE. What do you expect them to do?

The bar I was at went nuts. I sat in silence. Shocked. This was one of the coolest moments that I can think of as a wrestling fan. Nobody saw it coming. Nobody.

9. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

[qupte]He's the best in WWE. What do you expect them to do?[/quote]

Push someone with real talent. Now Cena is going to fight for a title he doesn't deserve. He's a fucking horrible wrestler who is only pushed for his good looks and the fact that he is over with more then 50% of the crowd. Never mind that he has no mic skills and his ring skills aren't' worth dick.

I was going to start watching again until he won the Rumble. I'd have rather seen HHH win it and make another run with the title, at least he's interesting and good in the ring.

10. Millz

Lord Jesus in Heaven that's some of the most ridiculous crap I've ever read. You were kidding right? Ha-ha jokester?

For one thing he's the best promo in the business. Actually I'm gonna stop right there. Cena haters are some of the most annoying wrestling fans alive. I'm done with it.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2008