• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

John Cena and the US Title

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Who else is left for Cena to elevate with the US Challenge but be poorly booked following?

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Do you mean to tell me that Cena is burying people with his title reign? No way!

In all seriousness, I'd love for Cesaro to finally get his shot and win the title. I know that Cena is heavily pushing for Cesaro backstage. And with Cena's stamp of approval, that has to mean something.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I do wonder who will beat him and run with it eventually. I think Cesaro is a nice choice.

I have loved what Cena has done for the title though. He's made it mean something again.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
I read this afternoon that WWE officials are considering bringing in NXT talents to answer Cena's open challenge so that the audience can get acquainted to them. If that happens, John Cena vs Finn Balor is pretty much set in stone and this could happen on PPV somewhere down the line.

If I get to see Cena vs Balor or Cena vs Samoa Joe, I'm all for it. Regardless of how they book it. Although I'm pretty sure that Balor will be the one to give Cena the best opposition.