Joe Kennedy Dies

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by njbroncsfan, Nov 23, 2007.

1. njbroncsfan

njbroncsfan Registered Member

P Joe Kennedy, 28, died this morning ESPN reports.

Cause of death not yet known.

RIP.

More to come.....

2. Rise Up! (Witness™)

Rise Up! (Witness™) Registered Member

I am very interested on what caused him to die suddenly. This is a major tragedy, that is way to young to die. Does anyone know if he had a wifer or kids? Man that's to bad, I wish the best to his family and friends.

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Wow when I read this headline I was like WHAT, that's crazy, I remember watching him just a couple months ago for the Toronto Blue Jays farm system. I am really curious what was the cause of death. Rest in Piece Joe Kenedy and I send all my condolences to his friends and family.

4. The_Kid

The_Kid Sexy Beast

Hmmm... I can't seem to pinpiont what the cause of death could be. Drug use? I doubt it. Foul play? Certainly not. Injury? Possible. Illness? Also possible.

5. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

Wow he was only 28. I'm also curious to see what the cause of death was. RIP Joe Kennedy.

6. D.Lee

D.Lee Guest

He had a wife and I think a one year old.

7. njbroncsfan

njbroncsfan Registered Member

brain aneurysm is the reported cause of death.

HGH possibly?

8. Rise Up! (Witness™)

Rise Up! (Witness™) Registered Member

Yes, HGH could have a factor in his death for sure. I don't know if the doctors will do this, but is it possible that they will take a blood sample and try to see if it showed any traces of HGH in his blood? I think if they do do a blood test than it would clear things up maybe on how he died, and why.