Joe Kennedy Dies

njbroncsfan

Registered Member
P Joe Kennedy, 28, died this morning ESPN reports.

Cause of death not yet known.

RIP.

More to come.....

I am very interested on what caused him to die suddenly. This is a major tragedy, that is way to young to die. Does anyone know if he had a wifer or kids? Man that's to bad, I wish the best to his family and friends.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Wow when I read this headline I was like WHAT, that's crazy, I remember watching him just a couple months ago for the Toronto Blue Jays farm system. I am really curious what was the cause of death. Rest in Piece Joe Kenedy and I send all my condolences to his friends and family.

Hmmm... I can't seem to pinpiont what the cause of death could be. Drug use? I doubt it. Foul play? Certainly not. Injury? Possible. Illness? Also possible.

D

D.Lee

I am very interested on what caused him to die suddenly. This is a major tragedy, that is way to young to die. Does anyone know if he had a wifer or kids? Man that's to bad, I wish the best to his family and friends.
He had a wife and I think a one year old.

brain aneurysm is the reported cause of death.

HGH possibly?
Yes, HGH could have a factor in his death for sure. I don't know if the doctors will do this, but is it possible that they will take a blood sample and try to see if it showed any traces of HGH in his blood? I think if they do do a blood test than it would clear things up maybe on how he died, and why.