Joe Johnson

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think this guy is a superstar in this league, he had lots of potential in Boston, which always made me think why did they trade him. Then he went to the Suns, where he showed that he can score, and shoot the lights from three, then the Hawks got them for Diaw. Last season was a great one for him, he showed that he has the total package he can rebound, he can pass, and he showed that he can score from anywhere from the floor. With is good play he made the USA Squad, he didn't get much playing time, but when he played he showed that he belongs. I see him making the all star team this season. I think he's only going to get better and better. What do you think guys, and please don't just post oh he's a good player and stuff, tell me what you really think well detailed.

S

scottmcgrady

Joe Johnson is definately a superstar in the making. For a young player in the league, only 25, he can definately put up a lot of points and has had good experiance in the past, this being his 6th season. He shoots a high percentage from the field and is a consistant shooter who also isn't afraid of playing a passing game, he can also knock down the three consistantly. His numbers have been going up every year now and i can just keep expecting that to get better, keeping it reasonable.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Also I think that the Hawks have a good team this season, and they have a chance of making the playoffs this season, it's not only Joe Johnson, they have Josh Smith, that is a five tool player, which means he does everything on the court, and will only get better, they have a good center in Wright and Zaza, they have the youngest team in the NBA, but it's all on Johnson shoulders, and I think he can lead them pretty far.

D

DaKidAce

I said it now. Joe Johnson will make the allstar game this year. this is his year since Al Harrington is gone. He is the Scorer down in ATL.

S

scottmcgrady

No doubt he is the scorer yet he is too unselfish. He passes, sometimes too much when he could take if for himself but that's what i like in him. He's fantastic, loads of potential and he's showing it now.