• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Jobs/Living

JohnR

Registered Member
What kind of people we have in here? Anyone go to college? Anyone not graduate high school?

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Currently working full time, and then some.. for my online based company "nurv."

Basically running forums, doing web design, marketing, graphics, campaigns, odd stuff, and buying/selling domain names.

:)

Mr_Snipes

Registered Member
Currently unemployed but looking. Went to school and have a B.S in C.I.S. with an emphasis in programming. Still working a part-time job one day a week and assisting Andrew with forums and some programming for "nurv".

hemisync

Registered Member
I work at home for a UK telecommunications job. I quite love what I do, and can't believe I can make money at it as well. I am a college grad.

sweet_mayhem

Registered Member
i'm a full-time freelance writer doing tutoring on the side. i love my life more since i became self-employed. :)

jzan

Freelance part-time writer, Full time doctor. I love what I do, since i get to meet interesting people both online and in the real life