• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Job or occupation?

Blur

iPimp
What do you do to make bread

I help manage a website for a company, and produce hip hop beats for rappers over the internet.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
I go to college. I get £30 a week for going into all my lessons on time. However £20 of that £30 needs to go towards college, leaving me with £10 to spend as I want.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I work at the college convenience store and it sucks. Everything is over priced and people are fuckin' snobs.

S

SOAD2k8

I'm unemployed, sadly, but I get a little cash by making videos for people.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I work at a grocery store, I am a grocery clerk, I usally put milk products of the shelf for customers.

L

lilbballfrk

i am currently a student. after years of study, i will be able to graduate.. hopefully. i learn ..stuff and do homework. great job eh? -.-

I

Ignazio

I work at Subway and I am the manager there and I am only 16. I have over $200 a week.

Sephy

Forum Drifter
I deliver parts for a Mack and Volvo semi truck dealership. But in a couple months, I'm moving to the front counter. Which means I can finally get that '06 Mitsubishi Evo IX I've been wanting.

S

shakujou

I'm a Courtesy Clerk/Cashier for Price Chopper. They make me want to kill small animals, and occasionally children. I'm currently looking for a new job. I can pretty much get any job at any grocery store with my experience though, not that I want to work at another grocery store.

Technically, I get free stuff for modding TAN forums, but that's on a sporadic basis, and I don't really get any form of cash.