Job losses.

snowflake

Registered Member
How many more job losses will there be?
UK unemployment hits 1.92 million
UK unemployment rose by 131,000 to 1.92 million between September and November, official figures show.
The United States economy shed 533,000 jobs in November, marking the largest monthly job loss since 1974, during the recession triggered by the first oil shock in 1973.

Are you worried about your job?

Alot are right now. I think i'm secure in my job at the minute but there has been alot of job losses within my company, even two of our offices closing.

Last edited:

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
I lost my job a couple of months back and had to settle for a job that pays alot less. It sucks but I consider myself fortunate that I still recieve a check every other week.

lolacherry

Registered Member
Im getting scared, i work for a large well known car dealership and there are "rumours" going round that they are sacking many and making them re-apply for the job!
ATM me and my fiance need to find a new flat because our landlady is selling so if i did loose my job, it would cripple us for some time :( loosing my job would be devastating to me but if my fiance lost his it would be even worse because he makes the best money!