• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Job board registration process

tony

Hi All

I'm constantly fed up with having to go through a lengthy registeration process whenever i want to use a online jobs board.

The only IT jobs board that i have found that does not have a registration processis is www.dayjob.com.

Just wondering what other members think of this issue?? are they fed up with it as much as i am... and also if they know of any other registration free sites.

Reagrds

Tony

leopard22

Registered Member
I hear ya. I hate having to go through a registration process too. I also know that one of the sites I used to use a lot of the time recently switched to make it a paid job posting site. Now potential employers have to pay up $10 before they can post their job for potential contractors to look at.

Everything on this job board is basically going to be a contract. It used to be great for quick, small jobs especially and had up to 100 listings a day, but once they switched to a "classified" setup, there are only 3 or 4 listings each day. It's too bad they've done this, as I'm sure it's going off the list of go-to places for good job listings. Heck, a lot of the jobs that used to advertise there barely made a worker $10, much less having to pay that much to advertise the need for someone to do the work.

I'll keep the one you mentioned in my "favorites" list for a few weeks and see how it does. Seems to be mostly on site jobs though - not many are OK for telecommute and many are FT versus PT. Still, thanks for the post! I'm always on the lookout for somewhere else that posts job offerings for free!