Jimmy Wang Yang suspended

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
WWE issued the following on their corporate website moments ago:

World Wrestling Entertainment Suspends Performer
June 9, 2008

STAMFORD, Conn., June 9, 2008 – In accordance with its Talent Wellness Program, WWE® has suspended James Yun (Jimmy Wang Yang) for 30 days for his first violation of the company’s policy

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't think it's steroids either, but hopefully we'll find out why he got suspended. But like everyone else that got suspended, it serves them right. There's a reason that there's a drug policy in place, and they should follow it.

Unity

#WOKEN
Staff member
I hope he comes back with a different gimmick. I liked him better as the Yakuza-type of character. Or even without one he might be better off.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Let's put Noble and Moore together...they can be the Pitbull Rejects...or the Reject Pitbulls. Or the Pitjecks.

JIMMMMMMMY! NOOOOO! Funny how they suspend Jimmy, but not Batista. :\

I agree, if he comes back give a new gimmick. Maybe one where he's a heel and does battle with Shannon Moore for the Cruiserweight title.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
JIMMMMMMMY! NOOOOO! Funny how they suspend Jimmy, but not Batista. :\

I agree, if he comes back give a new gimmick. Maybe one where he's a heel and does battle with Shannon Moore for the Cruiserweight title.
Hey now, Batista gets tested like everyone else and he's passed every test. Be nice.

And the cruiserweight title is retired :)