Jimmy Eat World.... ARE YOU SERIOUS?

Discussion in 'Music' started by Mirage, May 10, 2010.

1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I like Jimmy Eat World quite a bit, but I had never heard this new song before and I wanted to check it out....

YouTube - JIMMY EAT WORLD - Beautiful Day - YO GABBA GABBA

Within seconds I realized that not only was the song terrible, but the music video was flat out horrible. Whatever these guys are smoking, they should definitely stop ASAP.

And yes, I realize this is not the strangest music video ever. It just caught me way off guard.

2. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

The song and video are both pretty bad. But yeah, wow. No wonder I never hear about them anymore.

3. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I only really liked two of their albums, "Futures" and "Chase This Light". I also liked the songs "The Middle" and "Sweetness" from their "Bleed American" album but that was it. Luckily I haven't been able to find this "Beautiful Day' song on any new single albums so I'm hoping to never see or hear it again anywhere. :lol:

4. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

This is from a young children's show? That would explain the massive overdose of non-threatening vibe. Best not to compare it to their serious work, I think.

You know, though, the guy at the end had mad style...

5. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

Yeah I think they made this for the show. :lol: They're definitely a much better group than that.

6. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I only made it about 30 seconds into that song before I couldn't listen any more. It can't be a serious song? Can it? I'm a fan of their other stuff though, my favourite song is probably Bleed American.

7. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

lololololol I laughed at the video. Those animals were cute.
    But of course, this video is not for serious. It was just for fun.
    I think everyone should be aware of that.

8. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.