Jim Ross, the liar

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
So I watched Extreme Rules yesterday and the rest today and Jim Ross said something very interesting.

He said that Rey Mysterio was the first and only Intercontinental Champion who had a mask in the 30 year history of the belt. So with that said I give you the following picture from WWE.com...

I hate when do they do stuff like that
liar

Haha - I also dislike it when they use the 3 month rule and act like nothing ever happen before then. At least acknowledge people or the person that either did this or that.

Speaking of Kane, where has he been? :eek:

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
I actually emailed JR from his blog site...we'll see if he responds or not...I bet not.

Kane, last I heard, is just off TV because they dont know what to do with him

HappyFace

Registered Member
I never really liked JR to be fair, I dunno it seems to be the same words from him every single night. But I guess that's what's happened to WWE.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
That is simply hilarious, you'll be surprise though they make a lot mistakes like this, it's pretty common. Sometimes you ask yourself how could they say something like this when it's false. Let us know if he replies to you Millz.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
That is simply hilarious, you'll be surprise though they make a lot mistakes like this, it's pretty common. Sometimes you ask yourself how could they say something like this when it's false. Let us know if he replies to you Millz.
They treat the fans like we dont remember anything that happened even a year ago...its bogus. I dont know if JR is at fault or if Vince told him to say it. Either way its a bold faced lie...granted Kane and Rey are the only two have done it but its still a lie. It really annoyed the hell out of me.

wooly

I am the woolrus
Nicely spotted Millz!

Yeah WWE are constantly spouting out bullshit because they believe the fans don't know any better. Most of the time i'd say it goes unnoticed.

One i thought was funny was them calling WM the '25th Anniversary of Wrestlemania'. It wasn't the 25th anniversary at all, it was the 24th anniversary! I'm sure Vince wouldn't make that mistake with Linda :p