Jim Neidhart arrested, charged w/ 6 felonies

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Source: Rajah.com

Just another day and another unpositive story to share about a former pro wrestler...

Just ridiculous...

Former WWE performer James Henry Neidhart, 55, (a/k/a Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart) was arrested Sunday afternoon and charged with two counts of possession of controlled substances with intent to distribute, two counts of trafficking illegal drugs, one count of burglary of an unoccupied dwelling, and one count of third degree grand theft for property stolen between $300 and $5,000.

The father of WWE Diva Natalya was arrested at 2:50 p.m. in Thonotosassa, Florida after deputies were alerted to him being loud and unruly as he attempted to open a pill bottle in the University Community Hospital parking lot located at 3100 Fletcher Avenue.

Neidhart was argumentative with police, leading to them patting down the former WWF Tag Team Champion and finding 95 oxycotin pills and 28 methodone tablets. Several pill bottles in his possession belonged to neighbors who had recently reported them stolen.

Neidhart is currently being held without bond pending his first appearance before a judge. Due to the Labor Day holiday, he will likely not be seen before Tuesday.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Doesn't surprise me one bit, the stories I heard about Jim in the past are unbelievable.

One of them was that he told Bret how to drug his wife before going to bed so that she passes out and he can bang her in the ass. Pretty funny when you think about it, but pretty fucked up as well.

I wonder if he's going to do any jail time for time..

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
I am pretty sure that he will serve some jail time for this, after what has been going on Neidhart would be a great example to other wrestlers. Instead of death, how about jail.