• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Jihadi John Finally Exposed

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't know what came first his bad treatment by authorities or his extremist views but I hope they catch him. What I want to happen then I have mixed feelings on. On one hand I would like to see him put in prison for the rest of his life in the same cell with a nut case larger than him that hates jihadists. Then again sometimes I would like him turned over to the families of the people he killed and let them give him his just reward.

I can't believe his apologists are calling him a kind and gentle guy, kind and gentle guys don't behead people.

If, and I say if, his bad treatment by police caused this then its a good example why police shouldn't be running over the top of people for no good reason. You can create a monster when no monster was there to begin with.

Knight_of_Albion

Registered Member
That's a lame excuse. This guy had been displaying pro Al-Shabab sympathies and the British Police were perfectly right in letting him know they were looking over his shoulder.

The fact of the matter is the British security services/anti-terrorist police have thousands of Muslims on their 'radar'. Keeping all of that number, never mind the ones they don't know about, on 24/7 surveillance ... It's an impossibility. So establishing a network of informers is vital in countering terrorist activity and attacks.

What I find most unnerving about this is that if these people were pig ignorant types manipulated by some evil Svengali you could have some understanding on events. But this fellow has a university degree, as did others in terrorist attacks here. (The Glasgow Airport attack was carried out by two serving hospital doctors.) Educated evil.

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Imo surveillance isnt the best option for dealing with known Jihadists. I mean if they already know that they are Jihadists then they should be deported. They are a lot like spies since they live in other countries, get special training, then commit serious acts of sabotage. So imo they should be treated like any other spy from another country.

When Canada or the US exposes a Russian spy they deport the spy. Jihadists should be deported back to the country where they were born. Imo western countries arent doing enough to stop terrorists.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
It's funny how someone can change so much over the course of a few years. Could his brain injury have been a factor. It was said he was never the same after that. Even if it was he is still a monster that I hope is captured or killed soon.

Better keep an eye on his younger brother. Sounds like he is just as bad.

Knight_of_Albion

Registered Member
You could find a young buck like that on any urban street corner. That's another frightening aspect to all this.

They'll get him though. At the heart of ISIS is moral rot. I assume, if it hasn't already been done, they'll put a bounty on him. Someone will sell him out for sure.

I'm sure he didn't sleep easy last night. Though you'd wonder, given everything, how he could sleep easily on any night ...