Jew's, my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jews. My opinion, now i don't want to be racist or prejudice or whatever the fuck you call it.
But this has been bugging me. Everyone always says JESUS WAS A JEW so that means he doesn't belive he himself is the messiah
and the son of god correct?
WHAT THE FUCK right?
JESUS WAS BORN A JEW WHEN BEING A JEW WAS WHAT GOD WANTED,as well as being born into a jewish family.
Thing is when Jesus was pimping and dieing for our sins,
he told all the Jews of that time (and in god's eyes the christian's of that time) convert to christianity!
I die for your sins now!
SO some converted today's christians :)
And others said no matter how many miracles you perform no matter how much proof you give
and how much the Jewish leaders want YOU ABOVE ALL OTHERS TO DIE YOU ARE NOT THE SON OF GOD!
SO the jews of that time figured they were chosen people and all others were gentials,
and would not be saved so they waited for a messiah to take them to a kingdom,but not any kingdom a kingdom on earth.
So when jesus came and told them the right way of anyone has a chance to be saved,
they despite all the proof and significant events still wait for a messiah because they are stubborn
and won't admit being wrong.

Ughh if only they had listened to Jesus. During the holocaust so many death's could have been
avoided..
Because hitler never went after christians. He would still go after "imperfect" people and evntually be stopped but
this time the world wouldn't have so many extra needless deaths.
Hitler could have only blamed those he called imperfect for some reason then.
So it definetley wasn't god's will but you get my point,
I wish they had listened.

ExpectantlyIronic

e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑
WAKAWAKANOOB said:
Because hitler never went after christians.
The Nazis killed ethnic Jews. It didn't matter if they were Christian or not. They also killed Roma, the disabled, homosexuals, communists, etc. So there goes that theory.

Last edited:

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Hitler blamed things on the Jews because of economic and territorial reasons and a desire to unite all Germanic people under one country.. the Jews were obviously not Germans.

Everyone always says JESUS WAS A JEW so that means he doesn't belive he himself is the messiah
and the son of god correct?
If you follow the tales then yes, Jesus was Jewish. He believed he was the messiah but it was the Jewish people who didn't believe that he was the messiah. It was Jesus' followers that started the roots of Christianity, not Jesus, and the Jews see him as only a prophet. His own faith says that he is a prophet while the faith based around his teachings says he is the son of God. If you would take your time instead of ranting like a lunatic you'd realize the connection here that the religions contradict each other and not the teachings.

Consider this your warning to keep things clean. You can cuss and rant and rave all you want as long as it is in the right section and it isn't directed at anyone.

padd

Registered Member
-Jesus was a jew
-died as a jew
-during the time when Jesus Christ walked the earth there were no such a thing as Christians
-the disciples of Christ were all Jewish
-He was sent as a Messiah initially for the Jews

he told all the Jews of that time (and in god's eyes the christian's of that time) convert to christianity!
I die for your sins now!
SO some converted today's christians :)
so that theory's almost usless too.

Last edited:

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
The whole "The Jews Had It Coming" style of thinking glosses over genocide and makes them to blame for what happened to them, rather than the victims they were. Since when did Jesus utilize blackmail-style theology?

look3467

Registered Member
WAKAWAKANOOB

These words:
Joh 1:11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.

These folks were selected by the Father to carry the witness of God to the world, but only showed the world that they were no different than the world, for they constantly and repeatedly went against God.

This was done for God to establish that not even the chosen could have the righteousness to save themselves much less the world.

It had to be God Him self who would be the only righteous one to be obedient to the end for all mankind.

God offered mankind the body of Jesus to be a ransom for all mankind, and of which mankind accepted by placing Him on the cross.

Can you see the connection?

Mankind was deceived in order for mankind to gain knowledge and become as like god by partaking of the fruit of knowledge of good and evil.

Mankind has an anger for all its sufferings and turmoil in its life that somehow translates into anger against God for all of it.

Hence, Jesus took all the wrath of mankind without offering a bit of Resistance, took all the sins of the world on His shoulders and went to hell for all of it.

There in hell is where He receives His kingdom, for God would not let His soul remain there, but would forgive Him of all the sins placed on Him and resurrect Him as the first of all mankind kind, to enter heaven.

Afterwords, we will to.

I would suggest, you read over the old testament, get an idea of all that transpired with Abraham and forward to Jesus, and get a good handle of what the sacrifice of Jesus really means to you.

Open your heart to receive as you pray and ask for Revelation from His word and His Holy Spirit.

Peace>>>AJ

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
The post was reported and I agree with Storm.

The guy never came back and he was an obvious troll. I'm gonna close the topic and let it slip into oblivion.

Status
Not open for further replies.