• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

wut JesseCuster

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
I thought you were a female.

Wade8813

Registered Member
Usually (but not always), the female version is spelled Jessie.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Yeah I was looking for the 'i' but then again, I thought 'Jesse' was another female version.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
no-avatar dude
Oh THAT guy. I just call him "condensing n00b." I have lovely adjectives like that for everyone on GF - the creeper, the desperate cougar, Borezilla, the whore, the ginger whore, the ginger oven mitt whore, Hamburger Helper whore, the douchebag, the jizz bucket, the cuntcake... so on and so forth.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
Oh THAT guy. I just call him "condensing n00b." I have lovely adjectives like that for everyone on GF - the creeper, the desperate cougar, Borezilla, the whore, the ginger whore, the ginger oven mitt whore, Hamburger Helper whore, the douchebag, the jizz bucket, the cuntcake... so on and so forth.
:shifteyes:

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Please tell me I'm the cuntcake.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
Okay I just realized I said "condensing n00b" >.<
FAIL.

I meant condescending noob.
------
And yes! You are. I've also started calling you Poo Stomper what with you stepping in dog shit.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Unity Bathroom Wall 3