• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Jesse Ventura: I’ll Run for President if Bernie Sanders Loses

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
“I support the revolution of what’s happening here,” Ventura said after telling a local that he worked for most “level-headed” news outlet (RT America). “There’s three things where I stand with Bernie on more so than Trump. Number one is campaign finance reform,” two is “the war,” and three is ending the War on Drugs.
Jesse Ventura: I’ll Run for President if Bernie Sanders Loses

At this point I don't see Sanders being the democratic nominee.

I really don't know a lot about Ventura outside of watching his show Conspiracy Theory. He did say he thought it was unfair of the media to go after Trump like they are on Duke which I agree with. I would have to know where he stands on border security before I would even think of voting for him. This late in the game he might not have a chance though that is if he is serious about this. He would have to move back to the US, last I heard he was living in Mexico.

Thoughts?

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Now Jesse Ventura is a WWE Hall of Famer I could get behind haha

But I base that off a...well...nothing. I just think he's well spoken and generally a good guy. Less insane like Trumpy.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
He is someone I might vote for but first I would like to know where he stands on a few issues other than legalizing drugs and what Minnesotans thought about him as governor.