Jerk Chicken or Beef?

Discussion in 'Food & Beverage' started by Nixola, Jun 24, 2009.

1. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

Do you like/enjoy jerk chicken or beef? Do you eat it a lot or is it an occasional thing?

I have never had jerked chicken or beef - so I have no idea what it tastes like, just wanted to know what everyone else thought of it. I want to try it. Also can you jerk any sort of meat, like pork?

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

When it comes to jerky I eat it in spurts. I won't buy any though. I'll just eat some if someone offers it. I do enjoy it though. I never tried chicken jerky, so I have to say that beef jerky is definitely my favorite of the two.

3. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I always thought it was such a weird name for food.

I've only tried beef jerky, and I can't stand it. I had to spit it out I found it that disgusting.

4. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I've only had beef jerky out of those two. Deer jerky is pretty good as well, better actually but more pricey.

5. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

:jawdrop: I've never heard of dee jerky! Sounds weird. Infact I've never even tried regular deer. I wonder how that tastes.

6. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Beef jerky is awesome but some brands are way too tough and some are way too soft. I prefer Pemican but it's expensive. It's all expensive come to think of it though.

7. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

I think I tried beef jerky once ages ago and didn't like it. I never see that stuff around shops, I thought it was mainly an American thing. :dunno: