Jerk Chicken or Beef?

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
Do you like/enjoy jerk chicken or beef? Do you eat it a lot or is it an occasional thing?

I have never had jerked chicken or beef - so I have no idea what it tastes like, just wanted to know what everyone else thought of it. I want to try it. Also can you jerk any sort of meat, like pork?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
When it comes to jerky I eat it in spurts. I won't buy any though. I'll just eat some if someone offers it. I do enjoy it though. I never tried chicken jerky, so I have to say that beef jerky is definitely my favorite of the two.

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I always thought it was such a weird name for food.

I've only tried beef jerky, and I can't stand it. I had to spit it out I found it that disgusting.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I've only had beef jerky out of those two. Deer jerky is pretty good as well, better actually but more pricey.

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
I've only had beef jerky out of those two. Deer jerky is pretty good as well, better actually but more pricey.

:jawdrop: I've never heard of dee jerky! Sounds weird. Infact I've never even tried regular deer. I wonder how that tastes.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Beef jerky is awesome but some brands are way too tough and some are way too soft. I prefer Pemican but it's expensive. It's all expensive come to think of it though.

I think I tried beef jerky once ages ago and didn't like it. I never see that stuff around shops, I thought it was mainly an American thing. :dunno: