• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Jericho's Return?

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
How should Jericho return to the WWE?

Should he come back to SD? to Raw? Face? Heel?

When?
How?

Thoughts?

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
When? As soon as possible.

How? It doesn't matter as long as it's soon!

Honestly speaking, I'm really not sure how long his break is going to be this time so it's hard to speculate a time...it could be quite a while.

I think he should definitely return as a face. Towards the end of his last run, fans were cheering for him pretty regularly regardless of what he did/said. He returned as a face last time, but it didn't last long...I think that if he comes back soon enough, being a face could be a viable longer-term thing (since he'll be in fans' recent memories).

I'd say come back to RAW...is...Jericho! The timer is always a good way with him; even if fans knew, it could build up excitement. I wouldn't be opposed to a surprise PPV return, either.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I can't wait for Jericho to come back, I believe the WWE are really missing right now and really could use his services.

I would love to see him back on Raw, I think he would have better opportunities and feuds if he did so. I wouldn't mind see him take on his apprentice Wade Barrett in all honesty.

I believe it would be great for him to come back out of no where, just make it a big shock factor and most of the people would mark over his return. I think after Wrestlemania would be the best time to do this.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Just to hear RAW... IS... JERICHOOOOO! One more time would make me go crazy!

Just to hear RAW... IS... JERICHOOOOO! One more time would make me go crazy!
That's what I always looked forward to when I heard his entrance, it just gets you goin. Not only that but especially since he's returned starting his save us gimmick.

I love how when he comes out to run his mouth, or for a simple segment or promo he would actually wear street clothes, and not come out in his tights like he use to with that glittery jacket. I know a lot of superstars do, but he made it look so kool coming out dressed in jeans w/ a wallet chain, rider boots with that button up black shirt and a wrist band. He carries the look so well. And I have to say he's always looked so sharp...I like his character even more after taking those few years off then coming back, it's made him more fresh and worth watching.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
That's what I always looked forward to when I heard his entrance, it just gets you goin. Not only that but especially since he's returned starting his save us gimmick.

I love how when he comes out to run his mouth, or for a simple segment or promo he would actually wear street clothes, and not come out in his tights like he use to with that glittery jacket. I know a lot of superstars do, but he made it look so kool coming out dressed in jeans w/ a wallet chain, rider boots with that button up black shirt and a wrist band. He carries the look so well. And I have to say he's always looked so sharp...I like his character even more after taking those few years off then coming back, it's made him more fresh and worth watching.
So what do you think regarding how his return should happen this time around?

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
I would want Jericho to return to Raw as a face and ASAP! The only main event faces right now on Raw is Cena, and Orton. Raw is lacking main event quality faces and he would be a nice addition, possibly feuding with The Miz, and Barrett.

So what do you think regarding how his return should happen this time around?
I wouldn't mind if it was something Barrett ran his mouth during a PPV, with Nexus walking off on him again saying he doesn't need them and there isn't anyone in the WWE who can not only take him on but isn't as good on the mic as he is. Then the lights go out, the counter comes up on the tron...gives us a false date to mess with the WWE universe, then all of sudden Y2J pops out...and well I think we all would know how the crowd would react and what Y2J would do.

Now as for when...the sooner the better, the WWE needs him right now.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I wouldn't mind if it was something Barrett ran his mouth during a PPV, with Nexus walking off on him again saying he doesn't need them and there isn't anyone in the WWE who can not only take him on but isn't as good on the mic as he is. Then the lights go out, the counter comes up on the tron...gives us a false date to mess with the WWE universe, then all of sudden Y2J pops out...and well I think we all would know how the crowd would react and what Y2J would do.

Now as for when...the sooner the better, the WWE needs him right now.
That would be awesome given the current state of Nexus affairs.