Jericho's opponent?

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Feb 18, 2009.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Alright, from the looks of it, Chris Jericho will be facing a legend at Wrestlemania. The big rumours on the World Wide Web is that Y2J will be facing Stone Cold Steve Austin. We already know that Austin will be making appearance on Raw before Wrestlemania, so maybe that will tell us more. Till then, lets speculate, who do you think Jericho is going to face at WM25.

2. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

If it's Austin I might die in happiness. I do think it'll be Steve but I still wonder about that neck of his. If not Austin then I'm not sure. Piper and Flair are awesome but I wouldnt put them in there. I'd love for it to be Sid but I dont think he qualifies as a legend. For now I'll stick with Austin...mostly because I want it to be that way

3. Babe_Ruth

Well Austin just came out saying if I did come back the only wrestler I would wrestle is Chris Jericho, because he trust him and he believes that he wouldn't hurt Austin's neck. So the match just might happen.

4. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Nice, that sounds awesome to me. I hope this happens.

Even though Hogan/Austin is a bigger money maker...Jericho/Austin would be a better match as long as Steve is okay to go.

5. Babe_Ruth

Yeah I agree, Hogan vs Austin would be huge, and they could market the match so well and easily.

But Jericho is a great wrestler, one of the best today, and Hogan isn't, so even though I would like to see Austin take on Hogan, I think this match would be more fun to watch.

6. Ryuk

Ryuk Registered Member

That would make sense. Austin has been going on for the last year that he feels he has one last good match in him. To be honest about a half a year back I was hoping for Austin/JBL in the heart of Texas, but Austin/Jericho can be a top flight match.