Jericho's heel turn

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Has made perfect sense...seriously. Think about it...

Everything that Jericho has said is true. The fans are booing him and cheering HBK for the exact same stuff. His promo last night was brilliant and the build to their eventual matchup has been excellent.

Any other thoughts? Jericho makes a very good heel I think. His time in WCW was classic.

Unity

Jedi Master
Staff member
Jericho's words on RAW are up there with my favorite heel turns, such as Kurt Angle's before his match with Eddie Guerrero at WM 20.

I loved when he talked about how the fans don't deserve saving. Classic stuff...he's the man. I'm hoping his recent confrontation with HHH will lead to a title shot!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think the WWE did a good thing by turning him into a heel, even though I rather seem him as a face. But the WWE hasn't done much with him since he came back to the business, but now I believe since he's a heel he'll get more oppurtunities.

padd

Registered Member
I fell asleep during last night RAW so other than Umaga vs Cena didnt see much more. bah, heel or not he's got fans that'll cheer him on should the WWE host events in Canada.

Jericho sucks as a face pure and simple now as a heel that's where he truly shines. HBK jericho has happened before and it was sweet so we're going to get to see another great match, finally wwe does something right.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Jericho sucks as a face pure and simple now as a heel that's where he truly shines. HBK jericho has happened before and it was sweet so we're going to get to see another great match, finally wwe does something right.
Its funny how everything that revolves around Shawn Michaels is done perfect. Like his feuds with Kennedy, Orton, Batista, Flair and Jericho have been.

I'm not giving Shawn all the credit but its all made perfect sense. I love heel Jericho, by the way and think he's much better in that role. Cant wait to see what happens next...one of the best storylines going.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Jericho is great on both sides, either heel or a face, but since he came back the WWE gave him a role as a face and he didn't get much attention, it was hard for them to find him an opponent in my opinion. But now that he's turned heel, he can wrestle a lot of different people. Is feud with HBK is just getting started and it's great so far, but it will only get better which is awesome.