Jericho

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
So has you know Jericho keeps fighting for a roster spot on Raw, once again this week he failed to get one. I'm sure next week he'll be on Raw trying to convince someone to give him a permenant spot on Raw. Where do you think WWE is going with this, and do you want to see Jericho on Raw or you rather see him on Smackdown, or even better yet have him on two shows?

RAW - Jericho is a clown trying to get his job back
SmackDown! - Jericho is a strong heel allying himself with The Hart Dynasty

I see him as a person using two different gimmicks on different shows.

For him being used on RAW I just see it as something for DX to keep busy with. Something to make DX close the show with, and have the fans go home happy.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I personally agree with you, but he's been underused in recent weeks in my opinion, which is why I really can't till Edge comes back and both of the best wrestlers in the business start feuding. It has a chance to be one if not the best feud in a really long time. Just imagine the matches these guys are going to have.

wooly

I am the woolrus
Well there are rumours that Edge will be returning as a RAW superstar:

WWE has been running ads in the Texas area for a May live event in Lubbock advertising Triple H vs. John Cena vs. Edge with the WWE Championship on the line — a rematch of the main event at Backlash four years ago. Considering that WWE changes plans on a monthly basis — if not weekly basis — it's not a clue as to who will hold the title then, but it does apparently indicate that the current plan is for Edge to return to Raw.
So if they want Jericho and Edge to work a program together then i guess they'll have to keep him on RAW.

I agree with what Vilky says above, and i think Jericho is completely misused on RAW. But at least 90% of the RAW roster is misused so that's no surprise.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Everyone is missued on RAW...I hope he stays on Smackdown athough I agree they could use him on both shows because he's the best in the world at what he does.

Edge to RAW? Bleh. Prefer him on Smackdown too. Actually, I prefer my favorites off RAw and away from DX.