Jericho..

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Doc, Mar 10, 2008.

1. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

So, who called him taking the Intercontinental Title soon? It was a good match, too.

2. Well I knew sooner or later he would take the Title, and I am so glad he did too. I never really liked Jeff as the IC champ anyway.

3. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

That was match awesome this evening between Jericho and Hardy. My assumption is that they wanted Jericho to have momentum going into Wrestlemania and Hardy needed to drop the title so he could chase after the WWE title sometime soon.

4. I agree, and now he'll have great momentum...Yea I also think he'll win at Mania, or they could have Jericho win and have Jericho and Hardy go one more time for the Briefcase. Which would be too bad of an idea, but it could be too much...

5. GregMcJenkins

GregMcJenkins Registered Member

I hope Jeff Hardy wins at Wrestlemania. If he doesn't win, then I want him to do something awesome...like that 30 ft Swanton he did to Orton, but this time to Chris Jericho because of the Intercontinental Championship situation.

6. Millz

Jericho has now held the IC belt 8 times, which is a record. Just for your information.

7. You noticed that too huh. I think Jerico should win it, to break another record. To be the third to hold the WWE title and the IC title at the sametime.

8. GregMcJenkins

GregMcJenkins Registered Member

Hey kdmillz72, it doesn't matter because its rigged anyway. Just for YOUR information.

9. Just for YOUR infomation it's entainment, it's to please the crowds.

10. Millz

Thank you very much for your unintelligent response.