Jericho Return Date Confirmed?

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Veloci-T, Nov 6, 2007.

1. Veloci-T

Veloci-T Registered Member

The current date of Jerihco's return is on November 19, right after Survivor Series. Dont get your hopes up as they can also change the date again.

Speaking of Jericho, WWEShop.com released a SAVE_US.222 t shirt, its description reads:

"Something strange is happening to RAW on Monday nights. Alarming interruptions during broadcasts have been going on for weeks. Now it is infecting WWESHOP. Someone is coming to save us, now they can save you too."

- Veloci-T

2. Millz

Millz Lance Catamaran Staff Member V.I.P.

I know on the recent video that aired it said 19th or something. we shall see

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I don't believe anything anymore, and I won't believe that he's returning till i see him on a WWE show, they've been saying for at least one month now that he's going to return this date, but something always happens so I'll believe it when I see it.

4. Veloci-T

I found this today. The backstage crew is 75% sure Jericho will come back on the 19th.

5. Millz

From last night...can't wait for JEricho........

Here are some of the phrases that flashed :
    X+1=Y
    J=9+1
    BREAK_THE_CODE
    BREAK_THE_WALLS
    6_DAYS
    23_hours
    33_MINUTES
    The Answer is the Code
    19_LAUNCH
    NEXT_MONDAY
    From the reports I've heard and from the clues above, there's a very good chance we'll see Jericho at 9:30PM next week on RAW.

6. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

That and the fact that King was hinting at it on RAW and JR was trying to shut him up.

7. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Finally after waiting for so long it looks like he's going to make his first appearance in a long time next Monday Night Raw, Y2J making an appearance should boost the ratings a bit, and it's only going to improve the WWE with him being there full time.

8. Veloci-T

^ what did King say? i missed it

and kdmillz: i know you got that from a site, haha, cause i went on the site and it said the exact same thing you said :p but its alright, haha

9. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

10. Millz

my bad for not quoting where i got it from