Jeff Hardy's house burns down

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Mar 17, 2008.

1. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Wow, just hasn't been a good week for Jeff Hardy. He screwed up with the susbstance abuse but he did not deserve this.

2. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

Poor guy...I'll be praying for him. I hope he can overcome all of this crap.

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I read this over the weekend, and it's just horrible news, the drug thing was his fault and I don't have sympathy for him getting suspended over this, but it's a complete different story about his house burned, it's ashame because he lost all his valuables, and most important he lost his dog which I feel real about it, because I love dogs.

Unity likes this.
  4. Poor Jeff he did not deserve this, I also love dogs so us dog lover have an idea how attached he was to his dog...I hope he can bounce back from this though.

Unity likes this.
  5. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

The Jeff Hardy house fire story has gone from a natural wild fire, to an unconfirmed fire, now to a what the hell started the fire, fire. Early reports suggested that the blaze started in nearby woodland, but upon reaching the site, a resident saw that it was a structure fire (Jeff Hardy's home).

It was basically on the ground when we arrived on scene, a resident said.

Firefighters were on scene for five hours putting out the fire and four stations responded to the call. The Moore County fire marshal is still investigating.

What's more unfortunate for the recently suspended WWE star, is that he didn't have any home insurance.

As we noted yesterday Matt Hardy also saw the fire, but got there too late to do anything. Nobody was hurt but a pet dog died in the blaze. R.I.P Rover

Unity likes this.
  6. Millz

Wow no insurance? What is wrong with you Jeff?

7. Unity

That....is....not.....gooood.

What a strange twist of fate.

8. Millz

Man if I was allowed to rep you for that I would. I guess I need to rep other people first lol.

9. Unity

Haha why thank you sir. I try.

10. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

He had to have had insurance, of course. That doesn't replace the possessions, home, or his dead dog. Now I flat out feel bad for Jeff.

Unity likes this.