Jeff Hardy's house burns down

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Wow, just hasn't been a good week for Jeff Hardy. He screwed up with the susbstance abuse but he did not deserve this.

Source: WrestlingObserver.com

Just days after being suspended by WWE for 60 days due to another drug violation, there's even more bad news for Jeff Hardy.

Last night, his home in Cameron, North Carolina burned to the ground. Hardy and his girlfriend were not home when it happened, but virtually everything Hardy owned was destroyed. Sadly, his pet dog was lost in the fire.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I read this over the weekend, and it's just horrible news, the drug thing was his fault and I don't have sympathy for him getting suspended over this, but it's a complete different story about his house burned, it's ashame because he lost all his valuables, and most important he lost his dog which I feel real about it, because I love dogs.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
The Jeff Hardy house fire story has gone from a natural wild fire, to an unconfirmed fire, now to a what the hell started the fire, fire. Early reports suggested that the blaze started in nearby woodland, but upon reaching the site, a resident saw that it was a structure fire (Jeff Hardy's home).

It was basically on the ground when we arrived on scene, a resident said.

Firefighters were on scene for five hours putting out the fire and four stations responded to the call. The Moore County fire marshal is still investigating.

What's more unfortunate for the recently suspended WWE star, is that he didn't have any home insurance.

As we noted yesterday Matt Hardy also saw the fire, but got there too late to do anything. Nobody was hurt but a pet dog died in the blaze. R.I.P Rover

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
He had to have had insurance, of course. That doesn't replace the possessions, home, or his dead dog. Now I flat out feel bad for Jeff.