Jeff Hardy suspended for 60 days

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Mar 11, 2008.

1. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

WWE: Inside WWE > News > Jeff Hardy suspended

Guess that's why he lost the IC title last night. He's out of MITB and off the Wrestlemania 24 card. Go to hell Jeff, you fuck up.

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Oy . . . just when I was starting to like the guy.

3. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Apparently nothing has changed with Jeff Hardy. He has the fans in the palm of his hand, he's completely over and he does this. I was about 85% sure he was winning MITB. Now, now I have no idea who's going to win it.

4. This man neede to get his head out of his ass. I think Jericho could win, and go on to be the third man to hold the WWE and IC title.

I think this sucks, but I guess thats what you get for not following the rules.

5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

This is disapointing because the WWE was giving Jeff Hardy a huge push, and now he does this, I have a lot of problems believe that he's going to get another big push like this. Hopefully his replacement for the MITB will be a good selection, and someone that is exciting.

6. I agree...did RVD quit, could he possibly return in his stead???

7. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

RVD is in limbo, he has no wrestling affiliation but has expressed interest in the WWE and TNA.

8. So I take it that he wont be coming back?

9. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

So, Hardy is out? What a fuck up. I wonder what the substance in question is, though?

Pain pills? steroids? pot?

10. There's no tellin what it is, but he F*cked up again, doesn't he have one more chance?