Jeff Hardy rushed to hospital

Source: WWE: TV Shows > Survivor Series > Exclusives > Jeff Hardy found unconscious

BOSTON Jeff Hardy was found unconscious in a stairwell at his hotel in Boston today, and was rushed to the nearest emergency room. Due to privacy issues, WWE is not releasing the name of the hospital.
WWE.com will have more information if it becomes available.
O_O

I hope it's not true. Sheesh, this was one of his biggest pushes in the WWE. I wonder what happened!?

neum985

I pwn noobs
With all the sterioids that the WWE wrestlers have taken im surprised this doesnt happen more. I cant remember the guys name that went to kill his whole familmy when he was on an off cycle but i guess that shit just messes you up bad.

wooly

I am the woolrus
Jeff Hardy Found Unconscious *Updated*

EDIT: The news story has now been put on the main slides of WWE.com and it states "Jeff Hardy was found unconscious in a hotel stairway in Boston earlier today. How will this effect the Triple Threat Title Match at Survivor Series, stay tuned to find out more. This is a good indication that it may be a storyline.

ahh... hopefully it IS just part of a storyline.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
That shit isn't cool. I hope it's part of a storyline and it certainly seems like it is now. I wish sometimes there'd be disclaimers with this sort of thing.

Atreyu

#2 New Zealander
If he's gotten into drugs again, they better cut his ass. I hope the guy is okay though.
They will. It will be his Third Strike I believe.

Like everyone else said. Hopefully its just a storyline and he hasn't got anything wrong with him

padd

Registered Member
Why would they make this stuff up like this outside of the ring? It's not cool, it's one thing to fake injuries on set, on the ring.. whatever, but when he's at the hotel it's his private life.. idk me.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
They will. It will be his Third Strike I believe.

Like everyone else said. Hopefully its just a storyline and he hasn't got anything wrong with him
It will be his sixty third strike, probably.

I think the WWE needs to be a bit careful with their storylines because with several notable wrestlers dying in these past few years, any headline involving serious injury or death is worrying and using it as an attempt to draw attention is kind of wrong.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I am pretty sure its part of the storyline, they would of said it differently in my opinion if it was true.

But I might be totally way off though, and I hope I'm not, but if I am, hopefully he's alright.

Atreyu

#2 New Zealander
It will be his sixty third strike, probably.

I think the WWE needs to be a bit careful with their storylines because with several notable wrestlers dying in these past few years, any headline involving serious injury or death is worrying and using it as an attempt to draw attention is kind of wrong.
Technically it will be his 6th strike. Lol

Sacked for breaching the 3 strike policy. Hired and has broken it twice again