Jeff Hardy Face Burn Video - OUCH

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Tucker, Apr 14, 2010.

1. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

http://www.youtube.com/v/OKURT3X2i-c

What the hell is wrong with those people? They're so single-minded about finding a way to compete with WWE that they put their talent at unnecessary risk. According to Hardy's girlfriend, his face was blistered and peeling after the idiotic spot.

Bish and Vinnie Roo need to be taken out back and shot.

Even if they had nothing to do with this.

2. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Who says wrestling is fake....HOLY SHIT.

I feel bad for Jeff...that looked brutal.

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I can't look at the video till I get home, but I believe you guys when you say it's brutal. This is so stupid, and I don't know why they would pull a stunt like this, oh wait they're trying to get some ratings. Well sorry to say but this isn't the best way to do it.

Now I know some of you might say well, the WWE has done this before (Foley vs Edge) for example, but there's a slight difference between the two if you ask me.

4. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Well this was obviously a mistake...I doubt the fireball was supposed to be THAT big and burn his face. They just need to be more careful with it.

5. StroShow

StroShow The return shall be legenday! V.I.P. Lifetime

Wow! When I heard about a fireball I was expecting some little flash of light a good metre away from his face followed by Hardy running around in circles like he's been shot. But he was totally hit by that! There was smoke coming off him when he dropped and all.

6. Kratzenkov16

Kratzenkov16 Registered Member

i guess that's one way to shut him up from screaming and yelling like an insane person....

but seriously...looked painful. ima hardy hater but he doesnt even deserve that....

7. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

They do need to be careful but I don't see it as such a huge deal as everyone's making it out to be...he was at the PPV, did fine, didn't have a giant bandage around his face lol.

Millz likes this.