Jeff Hardy coming back

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Aug 8, 2006.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

If anyone seen Monday Night Raw you probably saw a promo of Jeff Hardy, and you saw at the end Coming Soon. Are you guys happy that he's coming back?

I personally am because he puts on a great show, and hopefully we will see a lot of ladder matches with him.

Also I was wondering if you think he'll be a contender for the World Championship, or the IC title?

2. shawnesty23

shawnesty23 Guest

no he will be on smackdown or ecw and team with his brother. i hate that he is coming back because he is a terrible wrestler(spotmonkey) with a terrible attitude. he will probably go over the young guys. i wish wwe would stop bringing back old talent

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I dissagree with you. This dude puts a hell of a show. They should put him on Raw instead of ECW or Smackdown because they'll know how to use him compared to the other two I just named. Anyways I am just glad that he's back and looking forward to see him wrestle again

4. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Yeah . . . surprise, surprise, I don't agree Shawn. I think Jeff puts on a hell of a show (miles over his brother). I loved that match he had with the Undertaker. I think he probably will be in ECW though. However, I'd like to see them let him get a run at the title.

5. shawnesty23

shawnesty23 Guest

he will be embarassed if he is in singles b/c he is such a spot monkey. he has gotten worse since being in wwe. he has gotten booed out of roh and somtimes tna b/c he has gotten so sluggish in the ring. you all just wait and see

6. Omega

Omega Ω

he better put a lesh on his squerll. I am happy he is back because that give matt something to do.