Jeff Hardy arrested

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Source: ThePilot.com

Former WWE superstar Jeff Hardy is in the MooreCounty jail this afternoon after being arrested on charges of trafficking in controlled prescription pills and possession of anabolic steriods.

Hardy, 32, was arrested on Friday after a search of his home yielded 262 Vicodin prescription pills, 180 Soma prescription pills, 555 milliliters of anabolic steroids, powder cocaine and drug paraphernalia. His bail has been set at $125,000.

Hardy had been under investigation by the Moore County Sheriff's Office narcotics and select enforcement units and the Fayetteville Police Department led to Friday's arrest.

The charges against Jeff Hardy include:

- Felony trafficking in opium
- Two counts of felony possession with intent to sell or deliver a Schedule III controlled substance
- Felony maintaining a dwelling to keep controlled substance
- Felony possession of cocaine
- Misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well I cant say that this surprises me at all because it doesn't.

Should be interesting see what happens to him, he might have to serve some jail time.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
More...

Hardy's response via Twitter:

"Alot of exaggerations are out there today, don't believe everything you read 4 it is not true, I am at home and fine-thanks for your concern."

http://www.pwinsider.com/article/413...story.html?p=1
And more...

Deputy Neil Godfrey of the Moore County Sheriff's Department in Cartage, North Carolina confirmed to PWInsider.com that former WWE Jeff Hardy was indeed arrested today on a number of drug-related charges.

Godfrey also confirmed that Jeff Hardy was bailed out this afternoon "by his brother" and was free on bail. That would explain Jeff's statement to twitter several minutes ago.

http://www.pwinsider.com/article/413...ready.html?p=1
So that's why he wanted to leave? Really?

Fuck you Jeff.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well I think details will be swirling around for the next couple of days about this story, so we won't know exactly what really happened.

But I agree if he left a couple of weeks ago and now this shit pop ups it makes you wonder.

Also the police must of had their on him for quite some time, they wouldn't go to his house for a random search like that.

Anthony1975

Registered Member
Has he now fucked up any chances he had of returning to WWE at some point? If he was taken back it would make a mockery of the Wellness Policy and everything it stands for.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
It's the WWE they'll take back anyone not named Ultimate Warrior or Macho Man Randy Savage. I can't wait to hear more about this story, and like I said before I wonder if he's going to serve any jail time or just be on probation.

At first I thought all of this was some sort of elaborate set up for his reality show. Maybe? lol

I'm sort of shocked. I thought Jeff just did pot, and hearing all of this is sort of shocking for me. I just pray he stays away from drugs and has a happy life without them.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
Sorry how can you be shocked? He got suspended twice by the WWE for failing a drug test. This doesn't surprise me one bit. There's rumors out there that someone within the WWE ratted him out, so this should be an interesting turn of event if it's actually true.

Sorry how can you be shocked? .
Because of the opium and cocaine. I don't really dig deep into the wrestlers personal lives, but I have heard that he does pot. So..., when CM Punk was making all those amazing promos, I thought he was alluding to Jeff and pot, not Jeff and cocaine and opium! >.<;