Movies Jeff Goldblum too? (Confirmed False)

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Twitch, Jun 25, 2009.

1. Twitch

Twitch Registered Member

Jesus Christ..

Now there are rumors that Jeff Goldblum fell to his death in New Zealand when he was filming, or on vacation, or something.

Can anyone comfirm this?

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

False. That's a story that's been used for a bunch of actors. It's a site that you just change the name and it looks like a real news story about whoever you want.

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I haven't heard anything about him, but if I do i'll make sure to let you know. It would be pretty sad if he died today as well. That would be three stars in one day.

4. Mirage

Go on Google and search for "tom hanks dies new zealand". There are a bunch of people who have been hit with this rumor.

5. Twitch

Twitch Registered Member

I've seen this on a couple of websites, though.

Doesn't seem to be very fake.

6. Mirage

You don't happen to remember any of those websites do you? Links and pics or it didn't happen. I smell 100% BS though. :lol:

7. Twitch

Twitch Registered Member

I guess you're right..

I went to his wiki page (I know, not reliable) and it was like "Jeff Goldblum WAS an american actor.." then I reloaded the page and it said "IS".

Is this what you were talking about?

Report: Jeff Goldblum Has Died

Last edited: Jun 25, 2009
  8. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

9. Mirage

Lol, I was trying to find my Christian Bale thread but I couldn't find it. I think it ended up in Sub-Talk or something.

Anyway, I've edited the title of this thread so people don't get punked by it.

10. Twitch

Twitch Registered Member

Gah! Put the title back, it'd be funny. :D