• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV Jeff Conaway Dies

Dabs

Registered Member
I just read where actor Jeff Conaway passed away, he was age 60.
It seems he was actually brain dead yesterday, and they took him off life support, but it mentioned he was in no pain.
I remember him best when he played in the Tv show- Taxi. Wow, so long ago. I know he played in the movie Grease too, but I didn't care for that movie that well, so I never paid that much attention to him then.
He was in rehab I thought, for drugs or alcohol. Anyone else hear more details?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Wow! I've always liked him, especially in Taxi which I thought he was brilliant in. I know he had major alcohol, drug issues in the past.

Rest in peace, and thanks for entertaining us for so many years.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I don't know how he died, but I did watch a couple seasons of Celebrity Rehab on VH1 and you could tell from watching it that his life was already in serious jeopardy from the years of using. He kept trying, I admire that.

R.I.P.

ATARIGUY

Beermister
He overdosed on pain killers and was in a coma for days, I loved his character on TAXI Bobby Wheeler who was trying to become an actor on the show.