• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PC Games Jedi Knight 2: Dark Forces

D

dias2525

Hey I know there are people with this game out there. If you need any help with it I can provide a service. This game is pretty old, but it's fun to build on. And the multiplayer aspect is fun. You can make your own characters and levels if yuo got the stuff and nknow how to use the programs. What do you guys think about it?

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Isnt this game rather old? I believe I played it on the GameCube though, it did seem rather fun.

C

cooldude

I love this game, and all the other jedi knights...older games were much more fun then they are now. this game was sweet, don't play it now though. i still play starcraft...lol

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I play SC as well, well I use to, not anymore, whats your name on there cooldude?