• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Jay-Z and Linkin Park

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I don't know about his other works, but I didn't enjoy Numb/Encore very much. It seemed....off.

Veloci-T

Registered Member
omg, i cant believe u dont like him, hes like the 4th best Rapper out there, and the third best thats alive, u dont like him cuz u r a good Rap HATA, except for Slim, he tight, the best rapper alive

Veloci-T

Registered Member
slim aint the best rapper, hes the best ALIVE, but second best ever, 2Pac is the best ever, he died like 10 years ago :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I love when they joined forces and mixed their songs together. My favorite has to be Encore and Numb mixed together I love it.

Vincent_Valentine

Studley-Do-Right
I think that the Colission Course ablum was pretty damn awesome. I do agree that I wish it was more like Reanimation-like instead of just doing their respective vocals over the other partys music.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Reanimation sucked ass, I hated it so much. Only the track "Opening" was worth listening to.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Live in Texas is a sweet album, better then Reanimation and Collision Course.