Jay-Kidd

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by Jason Kidd, Mar 13, 2006.

1. Jason Kidd

Jason Kidd Guest

Yo!

Nets in the building!

I'll get my writing on for ya'.

It's J. Kidd makin' this thread ... guess I really am the pride of the Net.

Leave opposing PGs on IVs, frozen...eyes closed just like Ming's. (ROCKETS SUCK!)
    I'm Mayweather; lames featherweights, takin' blows like Gatti.
    Kidd got Game just like Spike Lee; guarding me becomes irrelevant.
    J.'ll pop them 3's; make ya' drop for the Green, like Gerald did.
    Talkin' draft position like May; I got hands, so these 'cats'll listen.
    Top prospect; ya' shots just...projects; I got raw talent drippin'.
    Athletic lyrics, flippin' lines; know I post with the Knicks like Frye. (THEY SUCK TOO!)
    Beef if ya' wish to die; end up next to a long nose like Pippen's eyes.
    Shots like vintage Mike; a classic sport, I'm far best at goin'.
    Smokin' in the lane like Gordon. With the D...I'm better than an Artest or Bowen,
    Or Ben Wallace; I'm a big problem. And it ain't no stoppin' this.
    Run the Central-Fusion boards, but I ain't Rodman. 16's on point, f*** a Stojakovic.
    Won't rock my wrist, I got a gold medal; the New Jersey Nets are back.
    Kidd the PG, leadin' the team; I'm like Phil surpassing Auerbach.

*passes it to Vince*

Spit that hot fire. :-\

2. dias2525

dias2525 Guest

let's leave this thread open to continous rap where you person picks it up where the ther leaves it off. Burn it Vince!

3. David Lee

David Lee Guest

Uh uh uh let me hit it

My Name is David Lee and Im so fly/ I making opposing players fall and cry/ I may be white but dont be a fool/ Nate Robinson was just Dunk Contest tool/ My shot may be off and i may be real doofy/ But at least my hair aint like Dr. J all big and poofy/ My schlong is about 10 inches long/ On the weekend I like to play beer pong/ I will say this once or even twice/ David Lee is the one who will make the Knicks nice. (FUCK JAYZ)

4. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Lol . . . that was terrible. I don't rap but I do know a thing or two about writing and the flow of words and that was downright painful.

5. David Lee

David Lee Guest

Im David Lee Bitch...Me and Matt Barnes used to do a little freestyling until he went to the Wiz...And stop trying to act like Simon Cowell...

David Lee OUT

6. Merc

How am I acting like Simon Cowell? Because I'm pointing out that your rap skills are comparable to that of a blind retarded nun?

7. David Lee

David Lee Guest

No because your a herb ;)

8. Merc

. . . are you on any right now? Just because you can't face the possibility of your raps sucking total donkey ass doesn't validate you calling me . . . what the hell is that supposed to mean?

And wait, I get blasted for supposedly acting like Simon Cowell (which I don't completely get) yet here you are posing as some loser basketball player? Wow. You're a cool kid alright.