Jay-Kidd

J

Jason Kidd

Yo!

Nets in the building!

I'll get my writing on for ya'.

It's J. Kidd makin' this thread ... guess I really am the pride of the Net.

Leave opposing PGs on IVs, frozen...eyes closed just like Ming's. (ROCKETS SUCK!)
I'm Mayweather; lames featherweights, takin' blows like Gatti.
Kidd got Game just like Spike Lee; guarding me becomes irrelevant.
J.'ll pop them 3's; make ya' drop for the Green, like Gerald did.
Talkin' draft position like May; I got hands, so these 'cats'll listen.
Top prospect; ya' shots just...projects; I got raw talent drippin'.
Athletic lyrics, flippin' lines; know I post with the Knicks like Frye. (THEY SUCK TOO!)
Beef if ya' wish to die; end up next to a long nose like Pippen's eyes.
Shots like vintage Mike; a classic sport, I'm far best at goin'.
Smokin' in the lane like Gordon. With the D...I'm better than an Artest or Bowen,
Or Ben Wallace; I'm a big problem. And it ain't no stoppin' this.
Run the Central-Fusion boards, but I ain't Rodman. 16's on point, f*** a Stojakovic.
Won't rock my wrist, I got a gold medal; the New Jersey Nets are back.
Kidd the PG, leadin' the team; I'm like Phil surpassing Auerbach.

*passes it to Vince*

Spit that hot fire. :-\

D

dias2525

let's leave this thread open to continous rap where you person picks it up where the ther leaves it off. Burn it Vince!

D

David Lee

Uh uh uh let me hit it

My Name is David Lee and Im so fly/ I making opposing players fall and cry/ I may be white but dont be a fool/ Nate Robinson was just Dunk Contest tool/ My shot may be off and i may be real doofy/ But at least my hair aint like Dr. J all big and poofy/ My schlong is about 10 inches long/ On the weekend I like to play beer pong/ I will say this once or even twice/ David Lee is the one who will make the Knicks nice. (FUCK JAYZ)

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
David Lee said:
Uh uh uh let me hit it

My Name is David Lee and Im so fly/ I making opposing players fall and cry/ I may be white but dont be a fool/ Nate Robinson was just Dunk Contest tool/ My shot may be off and i may be real doofy/ But at least my hair aint like Dr. J all big and poofy/ My schlong is about 10 inches long/ On the weekend I like to play beer pong/ I will say this once or even twice/ David Lee is the one who will make the Knicks nice. (FUCK JAYZ)
Lol . . . that was terrible. I don't rap but I do know a thing or two about writing and the flow of words and that was downright painful.

D

David Lee

Im David Lee Bitch...Me and Matt Barnes used to do a little freestyling until he went to the Wiz...And stop trying to act like Simon Cowell...

David Lee OUT

The Mercenary said:
David Lee said:
Uh uh uh let me hit it

Lol . . . that was terrible. I don't rap but I do know a thing or two about writing and the flow of words and that was downright painful.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
David Lee said:
Im David Lee Bitch...Me and Matt Barnes used to do a little freestyling until he went to the Wiz...And stop trying to act like Simon Cowell...
How am I acting like Simon Cowell? Because I'm pointing out that your rap skills are comparable to that of a blind retarded nun?

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
David Lee said:
No because your a herb ;)
. . . are you on any right now? Just because you can't face the possibility of your raps sucking total donkey ass doesn't validate you calling me . . . what the hell is that supposed to mean?

And wait, I get blasted for supposedly acting like Simon Cowell (which I don't completely get) yet here you are posing as some loser basketball player? Wow. You're a cool kid alright.