Javon Walker

CBNJ

Registered Member
Should be released from hospital today, after being found beaten and unconscious on the street with all jewelry and cash stolen. He is such a tool. He was all nice and innocent until he left the Packers, so I hate him for that.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Can you please tell me why he's a tool, he got jumped by muggers and got his jewelry stolen. This was by no means his fault.

With that being said hopefully he'll be okay, and be ready before the season starts.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
Should be released from hospital today, after being found beaten and unconscious on the street with all jewelry and cash stolen. He is such a tool. He was all nice and innocent until he left the Packers, so I hate him for that.
Can you please tell me why he's a tool, he got jumped by muggers and got his jewelry stolen. This was by no means his fault.

With that being said hopefully he'll be okay, and be ready before the season starts.

He doesnt like Javon Walker because he left the Packers.

It's a FA NFL league now. Get use to it.

CBNJ

Registered Member

You don't see players like Brett Favre, or any respectable players getting jumped. Just like when that guy on the Broncos got shot, Javon Walker was in the car with him. He is a trouble maker.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
You don't know the full story of what happened with Javon getting jumped, he's not the perfect angel I'll give you that, but just because he was will Williams(I believe that was the name of the player that got shot) once again doesn't mean it was his fault. I don't see no reason to blame him for this one bit.

Anyone can get jumped these days, just because Favre as a good track record doesn't mean he won't get jumped.

Sorry but that argument doesn't hold up.

CBNJ

Registered Member
Okay, I guess I can give him the benefit of the doubt until the truth comes out about what really did happen, but when you hear about someone having trouble after leaving a club at 3 A.M, you can generally assume that they are a trouble maker.