• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Jason vs. Michael Myers

Jason Vs. Michael Myers

• Jason

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Myers

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Don't know

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

Teorropy

Who do you think would win in a fight?
------
I think it would be close, but in the end,I believe that Myers would really end up putting the hurt on Jason.

Reason they would be close is becuase they both just kill with force and strength.

Also in real life and not some dream world like Freddy did.

Last edited:

Teorropy

Well yeah, Jason fights in the real world, Freddy can't even hold a candle to Jason in the real world, which is why Freddy put him to sleep.

SamusAran86

Registered Member
freddy vs jason was ok, a hell of alot better than Jason in space...

I have to go with Jason, while Myers is a force, Jason would just use his machetti (sp?) stab him and rip his head off...

Remember Jason is already dead, Michael is alive, but a sycopath

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Yep, Jason has it for the very reason he just listed; he's already dead.

Teorropy

Yeah, but how many shots and stabs and butt kickings has he gone through. To still be alive and kicking at all as to tell you something. He just keeps coming back.

SamusAran86

Registered Member
true, but I still think Jason would outlast Michael, Throw Freddy into the mix for a total battle royale, and Micheal would still be the first to go.

Add Pinhead and maybe Chucky after that, and then I couldnt tell you who would win.

Teorropy

I never did understand how a little doll could cause so much havoc. Yeah he is possed by an evil soul, but he doesn't seem to show tons of weird strength, you should be able to drop kick him into the middle of the next week. As for Pinhead, I don't know. Feddy already got a chance at the title, and got his but handed to him in the real world.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
V Baseball 0
V Baseball 1
Millz Baseball 8
StroShow Hockey 4
StroShow NBA 10