• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Jason Spezza demands a trade

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
“@SunGarrioch: Bryan Murray says Jason Spezza feels a "change is something he'd like to have happen." #Sens”

“@SunGarrioch: Murray told me Spezza wants out because he's blamed too often when the club doesn't win. #Sens”

Rontzeeez

Registered Member
I expect a trio to leave the Country's capital as in Spezza, Mihalek and Hemsky.... that team needs to change and they can start now! with Karlsson, Stone and Ryan as a core with great young players like Smith,Lazar they dont have a bad team! and honestly better part ways now before it goes bad.... I'd like to see any of those 3 in MTL

Crypticshock

Registered Member
Bobby Ryan will be gone next year. This is so awful for the franchise... as if the ground is not shaky enough. Their captain wants to be traded after being the captain for just one season...

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
Just like the team he plays for, Jason Spezza is a loser and a whiner. I love seeing every minute of this disastrous situation for the Senators unfold. Not only that, but Spezza no longer has value in this league. He's constantly injured, he demanded a trade and can't handle any type of pressure. So they'll basically have to give him away :lol: :lol: :lol: