Jason Richardson Sig

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by Fresh, Aug 12, 2006.

1. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

Here's a J-Rich sig I made really simple, just a couple effects.
    [​IMG]

2. BigBlue

BigBlue ----------------------

eh loose the filter on Jrich, messes up the pic....

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

EWWW!!!! LOL I totally agree with Tan. You go to take it off because it makes the sig look pretty bad. I don't want sound mean, but I won't even rate this because it needs some improvements. But on the other hand I am glad to see you keep working on your talents. I am sure it will pay off soon enough. Keep working on it.

4. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

Um...er....whatever u have on J-Rich's face and such, take it off. Makes it seem like the pic is burning in the light >>; But it is a nice effect though, just not the right pic to use it for that's all. The bg is good, reminds me of pencil shadings, the font is something I haven't seen much of so I like that aswell. Hmm...until I might see a v2 of this I give this sig an 7/10 cause that effect just make the sig look...eck.

5. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

Yea I know its pretty bad, because I didnt really do anything to it I was just tryin' out a new style, but I guess it wasnt succesful..lol. N/E ways thx for the comments. I problably wont show you something like this on purpose for a while...lol.