Jason Brown to Rams?

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
A deal between the Rams and C/G Jason Brown is reportedly "imminent."

No other details are available. We had Brown ranked as the number two overall free agent available, so clearly we think it's a great potential move. Especially for Steven Jackson
I think this all but means Richie Incognito is a goner. Good signing.

Unity

#WOKEN
Staff member
Sounds great for the Rams. I'm not familiar with the player, but sounds like a good move. What team did he come from?

By the way, didn't Incognito do something A-holeish last year? Like talk trash on the fans?

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Brown was on the Ravens last year...he's apparently pretty good (I Dont know shit about offensive lineman)

Incognito flipped off the fans and talked shit on them. He's a piece of crap

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Jason Brown is signed, sealed, delievered. The way rotoworld.com takes it sounds like the Rams did great with this deal. I didnt know he was only 25 years old. The line right now is so much better...

Pace/Bell/Brown/Greco/Barron...Incognito, Setterstrom, and Romberg can fill in as well. Makes ya wonder what they'll do with Pace...I'd deal him and draft a LT. Anyways, info below...

Rams signed C Jason Brown to a five-year, $37.5 million contract.

Our number two overall free agent, Brown will play center for the Rams. If you are going to spend big money in free agency, you should do it with a young, ascending talent like Brown. The 320-pound 25-year-old is going to help Steven Jackson and a leaky Rams offensive line plenty.