Japanese Videogames are Sickeningly Hard

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Mirage, Apr 2, 2008.

1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Vincent Valentine posted this in another thread but I thought it deserved it's own thread.

This is a level in a Japanese arcade type game.

It looks like tripping on ecstasy is a requirement for being able to play this game.

YouTube - MUSHIHIMESAMA FUTARI Ver.1.5 stage 5 boss[ultra]

Feel free to post other insane Japanese videogame videos here as well.

2. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

Two words.

Fuckin'. Sweet.

3. Altanzitarron

Altanzitarron Tamer Of The LOLzilla

Don't forget the absolutely insane plots with twists about twists that make you question your own existance.

4. garret

garret SEMPER PI Bitch! Always P

Japenese Video Games

That is one of the koolest video games ever created that video is insane i really need to get that game it looks so sweet i wonder what its for though i couldnt really tell from the video.:nod::nod::nod:

5. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

like I said before in response to this video, that's looks ridiculously hard, I really don't think that it looks humanly possible but apparently it is.

6. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

It doesn't even look like fun, but I guess everyone enjoys a different cup of tea, eh?

7. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

There was a demo I played forever ago back when the PS2 first came out. The whole concept of the game was you were a mosquito and you had to get so much blood in a short time frame.

the target in the demo was a girl that was supposed to be taking a nap... she'd toss and turn and you had to land just perfectly otherwise she'd wake up and smack you... once you landed you had to push a long sequence of button combo's to get the right nose penetration +sucking power without waking her up...

if you did wake her up it was like playing starfox 64 on that water planet level... very difficult flying and dodging!

8. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

There's so much shit on the screen I can't even tell what's going on. Doesn't look like much fun.

9. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

well obviously you do have to remember that japanese videogames are always harder, I can't remember which game it was but the original version of the game was much harder in Japan then the game ever was here in america because it was so hard.

i think that for the mots part japanese people are just better at the fast paced extremely hard games than americans.

10. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

Bollocks, almost anyone has the ability to do that. You just gotta practice your ass off.