• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

LMAO Japanese Dinosaur Prank

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Now this is my kind of prank. What would you do if you found yourself in this situation? Do you think you'd be fooled?

?? ???? 2 - YouTube

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
That was hilarious, I think at first I might of had a heart attack but I think I would of finally noticed the legs and beat the crap out of the guy for doing that to me.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
hahahaha that is the best prank of all time!

I'd probably pee my pants and start running. And then laugh at myself later on.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Lol I recognise that suit. That was built here in Melbourne, Australia years ago for the Walking With Dinosaurs Live Arena Spectacular. Every time they take the show to different cities and countries they do stunts like this to advertise the show. It must be in Japan right now. I actually recently mentioned that dinosaur suit here in GF in the thread about stealing something with no consequence.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
To be honest, I didn't even notice the pants until I read the comments! I thought it was some sort of a RC dinosaur. I would shit myself.

Bliss

Sally Twit
Of course I wouldn't fall for something like that. I know it isn't possible. I think I'd run, but simply because someone was heading towards me.

It's a funny prank and the guy looked terrified. I might have to watch it a couple more times.