• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Japanese caught slaughtering whales inside sanctuary

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Militant anti-whaling activists Sea Shepherd said they had zeroed in on a Japanese fleet Monday and captured evidence that four whales had been slaughtered, alleging the ships were found inside a Southern Ocean sanctuary.

Anti-whaling activists Sea Shepherd catch Japanese fleet slaughtering four whales inside sanctuary | The Raw Story
I think this is horrible and I wish the world court would do something about it. Calling this scientific research is just a smoke screen. If your really interested in doing research you don't need to slaughter the animal. Maybe all research with whales should be stopped if they can use it as a excuse to kill the animals or change the rules so they can't..

Maybe there should be laws allowing for the sinking of these ships when caught doing this.

What are your thoughts on this?

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
I have a hard time understanding why they still do it; Hokkaido is the only part of Japan that is a real fishing island, but younger generations no longer eat dolphin or whale because they know it's wrong.

The ships should be sunk, no question about it.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I guess that South Park episode where all the Japanese people were killing Dolphins and Whales was more accurate than we thought.

I think its ridiculous and I do not approve.