Japanese Card you wish you had American

S

SexyKungFuSammy

As the topic says Name a Card you wish that isn't in american right now or isn't known to be american soon "aka Don't Say things liek Gadgets because they are out soon"

here is mine
http://www.ideal808.com/images\vjc_jp012.jpg

Stats: Dark Dragon/Effect Level 6 ATK/2200 DEF/1400
Card #: VJC-JP012
Found In: V-Jump Magazine
Translation: When this card is summon or special summoned, select up to 5 magic cards from your opponent's graveyard to discard from the game. For every card discarded from this effect, raise this card's attack points by 300.

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
SexyKungFuSammy said:
As the topic says Name a Card you wish that isn't in american right now or isn't known to be american soon "aka Don't Say things liek Gadgets because they are out soon"

here is mine
http://www.ideal808.com/images\vjc_jp012.jpg

Stats: Dark Dragon/Effect Level 6 ATK/2200 DEF/1400
Card #: VJC-JP012
Found In: V-Jump Magazine
Translation: When this card is summon or special summoned, select up to 5 magic cards from your opponent's graveyard to discard from the game. For every card discarded from this effect, raise this card's attack points by 300.
Thats a nice pick you have there. If you would have asked this question sooner I would have said Victory Dragon and Marsmellon man. After hearing that Victory Dragon may come out I would have ot say Marshmellon man.

S

SexyKungFuSammy

I still think White horn dragon "name of the card i wish was out" is a great card since more and more people are going to quickplay spells for defense remove 5 you just got a 3700 Beat stick. it might not seem goo but a 1 tribute 3700 attack and taking away possibly vital spells for mof revival is Deadly at any time.

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
SexyKungFuSammy said:
I still think White horn dragon "name of the card i wish was out" is a great card since more and more people are going to quickplay spells for defense remove 5 you just got a 3700 Beat stick. it might not seem goo but a 1 tribute 3700 attack and taking away possibly vital spells for mof revival is Deadly at any time.
Well with the new list Decee will go down in play to 1 or non so it shouldn't matter as much.

F

Fauyd1

Crush Card, mass released Shrink, Marshmallon, and Shield Crush, Cathedral of the Nobles, and Sixth Sense.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
dang, that dragon card is POWERFUL....

I know I haven't played in a looong time, but I'm sure this card isn't out yet

can you say AWESOME ART???

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
oxyMORON said:
dang, that dragon card is POWERFUL....

I know I haven't played in a looong time, but I'm sure this card isn't out yet

can you say AWESOME ART???
Your right it isn't out yet. I remember talking to my friends about it about a few years ago and was wondering when it was ever going to come out. Sadly we never got it.

C

Chaosmage

well it would be nice if they printed five god dragon and the dragon master night and the others that go with them