Japanese Card you wish you had American

Discussion in 'Cards & Board Games' started by SexyKungFuSammy, Aug 19, 2006.

1. As the topic says Name a Card you wish that isn't in american right now or isn't known to be american soon "aka Don't Say things liek Gadgets because they are out soon"

here is mine
    http://www.ideal808.com/images\vjc_jp012.jpg

Stats: Dark Dragon/Effect Level 6 ATK/2200 DEF/1400
    Card #: VJC-JP012
    Found In: V-Jump Magazine
    Translation: When this card is summon or special summoned, select up to 5 magic cards from your opponent's graveyard to discard from the game. For every card discarded from this effect, raise this card's attack points by 300.

2. lavoidgaskins

lavoidgaskins Registered Member

Thats a nice pick you have there. If you would have asked this question sooner I would have said Victory Dragon and Marsmellon man. After hearing that Victory Dragon may come out I would have ot say Marshmellon man.

3. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

Mine is Marshmellon. I mean a reaper who'll do 1000lp damage when flipped face-up is great.

4. lavoidgaskins

It's not great but good, to bad it'll make people want to play Smashing Ground all over again.

5. I still think White horn dragon "name of the card i wish was out" is a great card since more and more people are going to quickplay spells for defense remove 5 you just got a 3700 Beat stick. it might not seem goo but a 1 tribute 3700 attack and taking away possibly vital spells for mof revival is Deadly at any time.

6. lavoidgaskins

Well with the new list Decee will go down in play to 1 or non so it shouldn't matter as much.

7. Fauyd1

Fauyd1 Guest

Crush Card, mass released Shrink, Marshmallon, and Shield Crush, Cathedral of the Nobles, and Sixth Sense.

8. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

dang, that dragon card is POWERFUL....

I know I haven't played in a looong time, but I'm sure this card isn't out yet

[​IMG]

can you say AWESOME ART???

9. lavoidgaskins

Your right it isn't out yet. I remember talking to my friends about it about a few years ago and was wondering when it was ever going to come out. Sadly we never got it.

10. Chaosmage

Chaosmage Guest

well it would be nice if they printed five god dragon and the dragon master night and the others that go with them