• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Japan, my dream home

FourSuits

True Blue Australian
What do you think of japan, and if i were to ever go there, what should i do.

apple

Registered Member
i wish i can go to japan and visit's
the animation studios
but that is not gonna happen even in my dream .

Link_Q

Registered Member
---
FourSuits ,
what did you exactly mean by saying " what should i do "
did you mean things such as " job , house , dealing with others .etc "
or did you mean things like " traveling there , having fun , etc "

cause when you said it's your dream home I thought that you meant to stay there ! ,

i wish i can go to japan and visit's
the animation studios
but that is not gonna happen even in my dream .
same thing here :nervous:

Japan is great country as I think ,,, but they say it would cost a fortune if you want to stay there for a while :sick:

FourSuits

True Blue Australian
What i ment is what would you do there if you were staying there, and i would also like to go to all the animation studios, infact i would like to be a games programmer

Tainted_Glory

Not a Scientologist
I'd probably have to check out Nintendo's head quarters.

FourSuits

True Blue Australian
I'd check out all headquaters, im a heavy gamer.:D

FourSuits

True Blue Australian
If it was your dream home, wouldn't you know what you'd like to do?
No, i have no idea, i'd probebly go to all the E3 convetions, but after that, i am clueless.:confused:

I'd check out Nintendo headquarters but mostly I'd be interested in seeing Tokyo and the other big cities there. I love big cities.
I love big cities also, i like the farm (which is named "Nottingham Park", Thank you) but it's too far away from town, like 22km.