• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Jamie Noble

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I've been impress with his performances in the last few weeks, I know he can wrestler, he's very talented, and I'm glad that the WWE is finally giving him a small push.

Where do you believe the WWE is going with his character, and do you see the WWE keep giving him a push?

Atreyu

#2 New Zealander
Any former ROH champion must deserve a WWE push in my books.

Hopefully this leads to an IC run

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I really enjoy Noble's work both in the ring and especially on the mic...he's a good guy to have around. I'd like him to win the IC title as well...I dont see him going much higher then that though.

viLky

ykLiv
I don't really like his red neckish gimmick anymore. At the beginning with Nadia it was funny, but now it's just played out. If he got a newer gimmick that was either a face or heel, I'll be up for promoting him to mid-carder status.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Dude that's what makes Noble so good is his southern accent! He's not really doing the redneck gimmick anymore anyways I dont think. That was when he was with Nidia and he had the trailor and all that.