• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Jamie Noble "retires" from wrestling

Anthony1975

Registered Member
Well when you put it that way I am inclined to agree. Millz does it piss you off when you are talking Wrestling with someone who claims to know a lot but in truth knows fuck all? I get that a lot but they can't accept they are wrong about certain things.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well when you put it that way I am inclined to agree. Millz does it piss you off when you are talking Wrestling with someone who claims to know a lot but in truth knows fuck all? I get that a lot but they can't accept they are wrong about certain things.
Oh yeah, that's the worst.

That's why I worry when we get new wrestling fans around here...there are alot of idiots out there.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
LOL I hate to think what you thought when I first showed up hehehe.
Haha I don't remember ever thinking you were an idiot when you first showed up...or at all, lol.

You didn't give off that I love Jeff Hardy and John Cena vibe :lol:

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I had almost hoped this story would end up creating a decent angle for Noble, and that he'd start getting a "semi-veteran" mid-card push.

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
Haha I don't remember ever thinking you were an idiot when you first showed up...or at all, lol.

You didn't give off that I love Jeff Hardy and John Cena vibe :lol:
I don't see anything wrong with loving Jeff Hardy or John Cena :p

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't see anything wrong with loving Jeff Hardy or John Cena :p
Haha I actually like John Cena...not a huge Jeff Harvey fan but the people I'm talking about are the people who just love them because WWE tells them too. Its hard to explain.

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
I know what you mean....loving the product regardless of their performance within the company.

John Cena is the "it" guy in the WWE at the moment...people are supposed to swallow it and take it as it comes.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Haha I actually like John Cena...not a huge Jeff Harvey fan but the people I'm talking about are the people who just love them because WWE tells them too. Its hard to explain.
I would argue that Jeff Harvey had a pretty big following regardless of how the WWE treated him; it was smart of them to push him.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I would argue that Jeff Harvey had a pretty big following regardless of how the WWE treated him; it was smart of them to push him.
I don't disagree with you. Jeff has always had his fans...its the annoying ones I don't really like that much.