Jamie Noble "retires" from wrestling

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Source: Rajah.com

Noble will still work as an agent I'm sure...not surprised he's "retiring"

Thoughts on this?

Early this morning, Jamie Noble contacted WWE.com to reveal his decision to conclude his seven-year career as a WWE Superstar and retire from the squared circle.

The WWE website published the following story today, kayfabely noting Noble made the "regrettable announcement" hours after he was released from the medical facility where he sought treatment for injuries sustained at the hands of Sheamus last week on Raw and after years of nagging shoulder and neck injuries.

"Luckily, the doctors tell me I'm going to recover again," Noble told WWE.com in an article published earlier this week. "But I'm laying here thinkin' about how great my life is with my wife and my son. I'm thinkin', how many more times am I gonna be lucky enough to walk out of the hospital on my own? I'm thinkin' it might be time to hang up my tights and boots."

This past February, Noble suffered a legitimate neck injury when Mike Knox delivered a hard clothesline during a match on Raw. However, the injury was not developed into a storyline and Noble simply disappeared from television for a few weeks.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think it's best for his career right now, it's clear that the WWE won't utilize him the right way. Now I don't know who made the decision was it WWE or Noble himself. It's a shame though because I believe he has talent both on the microphone and in the ring. It's his size that hurts him more than anything else.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
How thick do they think we are? Why can they not just for once give us a more believable storyline?
What would you prefer they do? They aren't going to release him since he works as a road agent.

Most people don't even know what that is so it would be pointless to tell us that.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Just say he is seriously hurt and may be out for a lengthy period of time?
They could...unless they really don't plan on using him ever again in the ring. Not impossible to imagine right now.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I agree with Millz on this one, it's pointless to say that he's going to remain as an agent in the back, like Millz said most of the average fans don't know what that is, so there's no point of saying it.

With that being said, I hope we do see him in the ring once again, but not as a jobber. I would like to see him get a decent push.

Anthony1975

Registered Member
No I never said they should say he is going to be a backstage agent. I just feel they are insulting my intelligence not sure if you guys feel the same or not. I have been watching Wrestling for 30 years so you must know where I am coming from.

Kratzenkov16

Registered Member
i'm with anthony on this one...

its ridiculous to say because nobody believes it...

thats how the WWE roles...they insult our intelligence all the time..

since i'm not the target market anyways

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
And I've been watching since 1991...unfortunately millions of people who watch wrestling are morons who don't know the difference.

They are writing for those people, haha.