Jamie Noble "retires" from wrestling

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Nov 10, 2009.

1. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Source: Rajah.com

Noble will still work as an agent I'm sure...not surprised he's "retiring"

Thoughts on this?

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I think it's best for his career right now, it's clear that the WWE won't utilize him the right way. Now I don't know who made the decision was it WWE or Noble himself. It's a shame though because I believe he has talent both on the microphone and in the ring. It's his size that hurts him more than anything else.

3. Anthony1975

Anthony1975 Registered Member

How thick do they think we are? Why can they not just for once give us a more believable storyline?

4. Millz

What would you prefer they do? They aren't going to release him since he works as a road agent.

Most people don't even know what that is so it would be pointless to tell us that.

5. Anthony1975

Just say he is seriously hurt and may be out for a lengthy period of time?

6. Millz

They could...unless they really don't plan on using him ever again in the ring. Not impossible to imagine right now.

7. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I agree with Millz on this one, it's pointless to say that he's going to remain as an agent in the back, like Millz said most of the average fans don't know what that is, so there's no point of saying it.

With that being said, I hope we do see him in the ring once again, but not as a jobber. I would like to see him get a decent push.

8. Anthony1975

No I never said they should say he is going to be a backstage agent. I just feel they are insulting my intelligence not sure if you guys feel the same or not. I have been watching Wrestling for 30 years so you must know where I am coming from.

9. Kratzenkov16

Kratzenkov16 Registered Member

i'm with anthony on this one...

its ridiculous to say because nobody believes it...

thats how the WWE roles...they insult our intelligence all the time..

since i'm not the target market anyways

10. Millz

And I've been watching since 1991...unfortunately millions of people who watch wrestling are morons who don't know the difference.

They are writing for those people, haha.