James Brown died today

Discussion in 'Music' started by Fresh, Dec 25, 2006.

1. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

2. Hoosier_Daddy

Hoosier_Daddy Registered Member

I'll bet his ex-wives and former girlfriends all just breathed a sigh of relief.

Hoosier.

3. lavoidgaskins

lavoidgaskins Registered Member

Dispite how much of an ass he may have been to them, they should realize how much of an icon he has been to the world. He will be missed by many.

4. Hoosier_Daddy

Get a grip. He was an abuser who had threated them all with continued violence. Being a mucial icon doesn't absolve him from being a decent human being in life.

Hoosier.

5. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

He died of Pneumonia.

6. Mr Casey

Mr Casey Guest

Are we supposed to feel sorry for him?

I don't. It's like a far lesser version of feeling sorry for Saddam Hussien...

7. Hoosier_Daddy

Thank you. The man was a pig in life. Good riddance.

Hoosier.

8. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

Never said you had to feel sorry, I was just giving information to the uninformed.

9. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I agree the guy was a wife beater and he was always taking coke and such, I don't like seeing people die and such, but I don't feel sorry for him, because he was an awful human being. I agree with you Hoosier, is ex-wives are probably extremly happy.

10. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

I don't feel sorry for him. I am not saying that he deserved to die but he shouldn't have been abusing his partners before. He was more a drugger and a violent person rather than a guy who has a good voice and is a music icon. He doesn't deserve this honour he is getting from his fans.