JaMarcus Russell has low standards

Discussion in 'NFL' started by Millz, Nov 2, 2009.

1. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Saw this on rotoworld this morning...

Seriously, this kid is so stupid its beyond belief. 109 yards? Great job JaMarcus...you're going to the pro-bowl for SURE now/ :shake:

2. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

The fact that he is still the starter for Oakland proves just how bad that team is. Haha.

3. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

Wait wait wait. Hold the phone... JaMarcus Russel has standards?

4. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

Lmao is it sad that when I read "Jamarcus Russel" and "Standards" I immedietely thought this was going to be a thread on his love life or something and how he was caught at some Sandy Eggo Restaurant with the trashiest hooker he could find :hah:....

I mean lets be serious though... who thinks JaMarcus Russell and associates that with real football news hahaha.

5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I think have confidence in Russell. I know he's been stinking it up since joining the NFL. But he's still young and he still has a chance to learn the game.

Also Al Davis should maybe get a good number one wide receiver for Russell to throw to.

6. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

Talent is useless with that attitude. He needs to be traded to an organization that'll whip him into shape. New England and Indy come to mind. Unfortunately, all the organizations that do so already have great quarterbacks.

7. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

I agree with Oxy. Anyone who can play as piss-poorly and JaMarcus Russel has been playing and not only not be upset by it, but be content with it doesn't deserve to play the game. It's a slap in the face of the fans to be fine with that level of play.

8. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I agree with you Vincent that it's a slap in the face, and he should definitely have a better attitude then this, but why isn't Tom Cable coming out and tell Russell to smarten up and not say this type of stuff, or even Davis who is so passionate of the game.

I think he needs better leadership from within to get a better attitude.

9. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

I guess Darius Heyward-Bey doesn't count? Or Johnny Lee-Higgins.

That team is full of talented guys who are underperformaning and not living up to their potential.

10. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

Maybe Jamarcus felt he made good reads.

He needs some sort of confidence to build off of.

He has had a few good games this season.