• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Jahi McMath taken out of Oakland hospital

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
OAKLAND, Calif. -- The 13-year-old California girl declared brain dead after a tonsillectomy has been taken out of Children's Hospital of Oakland, her family's attorney said late Sunday.

Jahi McMath taken out of Oakland hospital in private ambulance, now in custody of mom - CBS News
I've been following this story and I think its sad what happened to this little girl but I also think the family is wrong in keeping her on a ventilator. I can understand them wanting to keep her on it but she's not alive anymore, she's not coming back. I think there is a time you have to let go. The coroner has even issued a death certificate and is awaiting a autopsy to determine the cause of death to complete it.

What are your thoughts on this?

Last edited: